SciPost Submission Page
Wigner Function Analysis of Finite Matter-Radiation Systems
by E. Nahmad-Achar, R. López-Peña, S. Cordero, and O. Castaños
This Submission thread is now published as
|Authors (as registered SciPost users):||Eduardo Nahmad-Achar|
|Preprint Link:||scipost_202210_00046v2 (pdf)|
|Date submitted:||2023-02-09 20:05|
|Submitted by:||Nahmad-Achar, Eduardo|
|Submitted to:||SciPost Physics Proceedings|
|Proceedings issue:||34th International Colloquium on Group Theoretical Methods in Physics (GROUP2022)|
We show that the behaviour in phase space of the Wigner function associated to the electromagnetic modes carries the information of both, the entanglement properties between matter and field, and the regions in parameter space where quantum phase transitions take place. A finer classification for the continuous phase transitions is obtained through the computation of the surface of minimum fidelity.
Published as SciPost Phys. Proc. 14, 039 (2023)
Author comments upon resubmission
We thank both reviewers for their careful review and assertive comments.
List of changes
1) x_jk has been explicitly described both, in the caption of Figure 2, and in the text in the beginning of Section 3.
2) k_i has been explained more carefully, as well as the truncation criterion and the calculation of the fidelity between states.
3) The caption of Figure 4 has been expanded for greater clarity.
1) Title of Subsection 2.2 has been changed to “Numerical Quantum Solution”.
2) References have been added for the use of the fidelity criterion in determining quantum phase transitions.
3) A well defined criterion is now given at the end of p.4.
4) The equations on (previous) line 113 have been eliminated.
Three new references were added.
Submission & Refereeing History
You are currently on this page