We construct a basis of conformal primary wavefunctions (CPWs) for $p$-form fields in any dimension, calculating their scalar products and exhibiting the change of basis between conventional plane wave and CPW mode expansions. We also perform the analysis of the associated shadow transforms. For each family of $p$-form CPWs, we observe the existence of pure gauge wavefunctions of conformal dimension $\Delta=p$, while shadow $p$-forms of this weight are only pure gauge in the critical spacetime dimension value $D=2p+2$. We then provide a systematic technique to obtain the large-$r$ asymptotic limit near $\mathscr I$ based on the method of regions, which naturally takes into account the presence of both ordinary and contact terms on the celestial sphere. In $D=4$, this allows us to reformulate in a conformal primary language the links between scalars and dual two-forms.
Cited by 1
Salzer, An embedding space approach to Carrollian CFT correlators for flat space holography
J. High Energ. Phys. 2023, 84 (2023) [Crossref]
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 2 Laura Donnay,
- 3 Erfan Esmaeili,
- 4 5 Carlo Heissenberg
- 1 Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati / International School for Advanced Studies [SISSA]
- 2 INFN Sezione di Trieste / INFN Trieste
- 3 پژوهشگاه دانشهای بنیادی / Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences [IPM]
- 4 Uppsala universitet / Uppsala University
- 5 Nordisk Institut for Teoretisk Fysik / Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics [NORDITA]
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF) (through Organization: Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung / FWF Austrian Science Fund [FWF])
- Instituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN) (through Organization: Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare / National Institute for Nuclear Physics [INFN])
- Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse (Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation) (through Organization: Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse / Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation)