We count the physical Bethe states of quantum integrable models with twisted boundary conditions using the Witten index of 2d supersymmetric gauge theories. For multi-component models solvable by the nested Bethe ansatz, the result is a novel restricted occupancy problem. For the SU(3) spin chain and the t-J model, we propose formulae for the solution count on singular loci in the space of twist parameters.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 郑州大学 / Zhengzhou University
- 2 北京应用数学研究院 / Beijing Institute of Mathematical Sciences and Applications [BIMSA]
- 3 Yau Mathematical Sciences Center [YMSC]
- 4 National University of Singapore [NUS]
- 5 天津大学 / Tianjin University [TJU]
- 6 Soochow University