- Quick links:
SciPost Multidisciplinary Journals
We are hard at work on our expansion plans! Help us in our mission to reform academic publishing.
All our Journals focus on top-quality science, and implement Genuine Open Access. Publishing with SciPost means that you automatically fulfil (and even surpass) your mandated Open Access requirements, being relieved of any author-facing charges or other administrative burdens while encouraging our healthier business model for scientific publishing.
Click on a Journal title to view Journal-specific further information (including preparation and submission instructions).
- ... where you will find info on:
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Submission and refereeing procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Refereeing guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively
SciPost Selections is thus the venue to follow in order to stay up-to-date with frontline research in all fields of science.
Authors cannot submit directly to this Journal: publication of an extended abstract in SciPost Selections accompanies publication of the main paper in the field-specific flagship Journal. Both published objects carry their own DOI and are always to be cited in tandem.
Inclusion in SciPost Selections represents the highest mark of scholarship recognition attainable at SciPost, and is accompanied by special attention in our distribution and media channels.