About SciPost Physics Proceedings
- Acceptance Criteria
- Submission and Editorial Process
- Editorial College (Physics)
- Genuine Open Access
→view detailed metrics
*Citation stats based on Crossref CitedBy data; Preliminary data
|Number of publications||57||45||286|
|Number of citations||43||69||71|
- ... where you will find info on:
- Editorial Colleges
- Our Colleges and their Editorial Fellows
- Editorial College by-laws
- Official rules for all our editorial workflows
- Journals Terms and Conditions
- Expectations, Open Access policy, license and copyright, author obligations, referee code of conduct, corrections and retractions
- SciPost Terms and Conditions
- General terms and conditions pertaining to ownership, license to use, contributions, impermissible uses, etc.
- Author guidelines
- A simple guide on how to proceed as an author
- Refereeing procedure
- More details about submission procedure and refereeing protocols
- Referee guidelines
- A simple guide on how (if you are a referee) to act professionally, and (if you are an author) react constructively
DescriptionSciPost Physics Proceedings is a premium-quality, two-way open access, peer-witnessed refereed Journal for the general field of Physics.
It aims at providing a high-quality, openly accessible publishing venue for conference, workshop or school proceedings.
SciPost Physics Proceedings publishes articles in the whole field of Physics, covering Experimental, Theoretical and Computational approaches.
ScopeSciPost Physics Proceedings publishes articles in the whole field of Physics, covering Experimental, Theoretical and Computational approaches.
Specialties covered by this Journal
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics - Experiment
- Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics - Theory
- Condensed Matter Physics - Experiment
- Condensed Matter Physics - Theory
- Condensed Matter Physics - Computational
- Fluid Dynamics
- Gravitation, Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics
- High-Energy Physics - Experiment
- High-Energy Physics - Theory
- High-Energy Physics - Phenomenology
- Mathematical Physics
- Nuclear Physics - Experiment
- Nuclear Physics - Theory
- Quantum Physics
- Statistical and Soft Matter Physics
Each Issue of SciPost Physics Proceedings corresponds to a distinct event (conference, workshop, school).
A set of guest Editors is appointed by the event's organizing committee. These guest Editors participate in the refereeing process of all submissions considered for publication in the Issue. Publication decisions are taken jointly by the set of guest Editors and the Editorial College (Physics).
Opening of a Proceedings Issue can be requested by contacting our Editorial Administration.
To be accepted for publication in SciPost Physics Proceedings, a submission must:
- Detail work presented at the event covered by the Proceedings Issue
- Meet the specific criteria fixed by the guest Editors
Submission and Editorial Process
All incoming Submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism, and follow the peer-witnessed refereeing procedures outlined in Refereeing procedure.
Accepted submissions benefit from our top-quality production process, and from our industry-leading metadata handling facilities.
Genuine Open Access
Publications in SciPost Physics Proceedings are Genuine Open Access. Take the time to understand what this means, and how we compare to other publishers. We do not profiteer from you or your contributions in any way. We are truly run by and for the academic community, entirely not-for-profit and without any competing interests.
As authors, you retain your copyright: all articles are published in your name under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License, allowing freedom to use, reproduce and distribute the articles and related content (unless otherwise noted), for commercial and noncommercial purposes, subject to the citation of the original source.
There are no subscription fees, nor are there Article Processing Charges (APCs). By publishing with us, you are contributing to implementing a healthier business model for academic publishing.