The soft anomalous dimension governs the infrared divergences of scattering amplitudes in general kinematics to all orders in perturbation theory. By comparing the recent Regge-limit results for $2\to2$ scattering (through Next-to-Next-to-Leading Logarithms) in full colour to a general form for the soft anomalous dimension at four loops we derive powerful constraints on its kinematic dependence, opening the way for a bootstrap-based determination.
Authors / Affiliations: mappings to Contributors and OrganizationsSee all Organizations.
- 1 University of Edinburgh
- 2 Università degli Studi di Torino / University of Turin [UNITO]
- 3 Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire / European Organization for Nuclear Research [CERN]
- European Research Council [ERC]
- Horizon 2020 (through Organization: European Commission [EC])
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca (MIUR) (through Organization: Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca / Ministry of Education, Universities and Research [MIUR])
- Science and Technology Facilities Council [STFC]